Game News This Xbox exclusive rated 19/20 gets a nice update
Do you like cute cars? Do you love beautiful landscapes? Do you like to photograph your speeding car to reach the finish line before… a train passing by? Then you might enjoy the new free update to Playground Games’ masterpiece.
T’as le look coco
It is thanks to the publication of a ticket available on the official website of the Forza Horizon series that we learn of the availability of an update called “Explore the Horizon” which should particularly appeal to fans, since it is based on their feedback. Indeed, the Playground team decided to improve the photo mode to allow aesthete pilots to capture the multiple atmospheres of the Mexican festival in the most beautiful way. “Horizon Festival organizers have sent pilots upgraded cameras that will make capturing incredible moments even easier and more fun” promet Playground. “These improvements were inspired by your feedback, and we’d love to hear your thoughts on other features, changes, and additions you’d like to see in Photo Mode in the future.” declares the studio.
Here is an overview of the new features and selectable options of this improved photo mode:
- Time of Day Change: Default Dawn, Sunrise, Morning, Early Afternoon, Late Afternoon, Sunset, Evening, Night.
- Weather Changes: Default, clear, clear after rain, cloudy, cloudy after rain, overcast, light precipitation, heavy precipitation, gale, fog.
- Wheel tilt: Default, Right, Left, Right.
- Guidelines: Disabled, different aspect ratios, 9×9 grids, Golden Ratios.
- Character positions: Driver’s seat, center front, left front, right front, center rear, left rear, right rear, left side and right side.
- Character Emotes: Various player-unlocked emotes are supported.
- Photo Presets: Added to the “Effects” menu, players can save, rename, and delete photo mode presets to quickly load their favorite settings.
- Portrait Mode Toggle: Accessed through the Guidelines, this feature allows players to see how the photo will look in portrait mode.
Read also :
And that’s not all
The update also contains a whole bunch of improvements, bug fixes, new cars and additional items for the EventLab. The update also adds the new Pathfinder challenges. These are unique routes to flush out thanks to the descriptions left. Once the 3 one-week itineraries are completed, a treasure chest is offered to the player, allowing him to win badges but also the Morris Minor Series II Traveler from 1953. Finally, the CUPRA Formentor VZ5 is offered to those who play Forza Horizon 5 during the Explore the Horizon series. In the next update, it will be possible to buy it for 70,000 credits.
Leave a Reply