Presented at the Game Awards 2021 Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 is once again being talked about today.
Gameplay and a big collector for Space Marine 2
It is indeed with a gameplay video that the title is illustrated today. This TPS in the Warhammer 40,000 universe is rather expected by fans since it is the sequel to Relic Entertainment’s game released in 2011.
This new installment puts you in the shoes of a member of the Ultramarine chapter, a superhuman warrior who “protects humanity from the unspeakable horrors of the galaxy”. The game is developed by Saber Interactive and the least we can say is that the gameplay unveiled at the Skulls Showcase is rather tempting.
As a reminder, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 still has no release date, but is planned exclusively for Xbox Series X | S, PS5 and PC.
If you want to pre-order the game, several editions are available, including a big collector’s edition sold exclusively on the Focus store for €249.99.
Contents of the Collector’s Edition:
- Collector packaging with exclusive artwork.
- Lieutenant Titus: a finely painted and detailed 21 x 17.5 cm resin statuette.
- The game’s official steelbook.
- A 64-page hardcover book The Art and Making of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 in English: illustrated by the talented team at Saber Interactive studio.
- The game Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 on the platform of your choice.
- The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X versions come in physical form with an exclusive cover art at the Focus Entertainment Store. The PC version comes digitally with a digital download code on Steam.
- Le DLC Warhammer 40,000 : Space Marine 2 – Macragge’s Chosen.
Leave a Reply