HyperX today unveiled its new gaming headset, the Cloud III, offering an immersive sound experience and broad compatibility with all current gaming platforms. Succeeding the famous Cloud II, this new model retains the assets that made the success of its predecessor, while bringing significant improvements.
The latest addition to the Cloud family
Designed to provide optimal comfort, the Cloud III has memory foam ear cushions and a better padded headband, guaranteeing a pleasant fit even during long gaming sessions. But it’s on the audio quality side that this helmet seems to stand out. Equipped with new 53 mm angular speakers and a DTS Headphone X system, it offers 3D audio spatialization as well as effective noise reduction. The Cloud III should thus surpass its predecessor, offering an even more immersive and captivating sound experience.
HyperX Cloud III Technical Specifications:
- Driver Type: Dynamic, 53mm with neodymium magnets
- Format: On-ear, circumaural, closed
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 21kHz
- Impedance: 64Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D : <2%
- Frame type: Steel, aluminum
- Ear cushions: Memory foam and premium leatherette
- Microphone: Electret Condenser Microphone
- Directivity: Unidirectional, noise canceling
- Microphone frequency response: 50Hz – 17kHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -42 dBV (0 dB = 1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Connections and features: USB audio format – Stereo, USB specification – USB 2.0, Sampling rate – 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, Bit depth – 16 bit, 24 bit, Virtual surround sound included – DTS Headphone: X, Audio Controls – Integrated Audio Controls
- Measurements: Weight – 308g, Weight with microphone – 320g, Cable length(s) and type(s) – 1.2m headphone cable, 1.3m USB dongle cable.
One of the strengths of the HyperX Cloud III headset is its wide compatibility with different platforms. Whether on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Nintendo Switch or even on mobile platforms, the headset can be used without problems thanks to its multiple ports, including 3.5mm, USB-C and USB-A. This versatility allows gamers to enjoy the HyperX experience on their platform of choice.
The HyperX Cloud III headset will be available from June 26, priced at €119.99. Eager gamers can get more information from HyperX’s official website, which provides all the necessary details about the headset’s features and specifications.