If cloud gaming suffered a blow with the shutdown of Stadia, NVIDIA continues its merry way with GeForce NOW, which sees its catalog grow every month. The June 2023 vintage promises to be particularly tasty with the imminent arrival of a legendary license, Age of Empires.
Age of Empires becomes compatible with GeForce NOW
Although the acquisition of Activision-Blizzard has not yet been validated, Microsoft is keeping its commitments. The Redmond company, which previously announced a ten-year agreement to make the company’s games compatible with GeForce Now, continues to walk the talk.
Four games from the Age of Empires franchise will be added to the service starting in June. A perfect opportunity for you to dive into the universe of this cloud franchise if you already own the titles.
If the precise date is still missing, players can already rejoice knowing that these 4 opuses will be offered with all the extensions already included and to come.
In addition to this good news, a total of 20 games will be added to GeForce Now during the month of June. The full list:
- Age of Empires : Definitive Edition
- Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition
- Age of Empires III : Definitive Edition
- Age of Empires IV : Anniversary Edition
- Killer Frequency (new release on Steam, June 1)
- Amnesia: The Bunker (New to Steam, June 6)
- Harmony: The Fall of Reverie (New to Steam June 8)
- Dordogne (New Steam release, June 13)
- Aliens: Dark Descent (New Steam Release, June 20)
- Trepang 2 (New Steam release, June 21)
- Layers of Fear (Nouvelle version Steam, 21 juin)
- Park Beyond (Nouvelle version Steam)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction (Nouvelle version sur Steam)
- Derail Valley (Steam)
- I Am Fish (Steam)
- Golf Gear (Steam)
- Contraband Police (Steam)
- Bloons TD 6 (Steam)
- Darkest Dungeon (Steam)
- Darkest Dungeon II (Steam)
Grow your empire, even in the cloud! #GFNThursday
To the saga @AgeOfEmpires is coming to GeForce NOW along with several other games this month 🏰⚔🛡
Find the full list of new additions for June ➡ https://t.co/zkP8GerYVo pic.twitter.com/2DqsPEu19m
— NVIDIA GeForce NOW FR (@NVIDIAGFN_FR) June 1, 2023