News astuce Diablo 4: This Blizzard Sorcerer build unknown to players breaks records
In Diablo IV as in all games of the license, some builds will quickly stand out, but a fairly important place will be left to the creativity of the players. Right now, it’s a Sorcerer Blizzard build that seems to be getting more and more noise. We invite you to discover it in more detail in this article.
- Skill tree – Talent points to put (up to level 50)
- Final optimization details for this Blizzard Sorcerer build
Let’s start by telling you that, as with the Ice Sorcerer that we presented to you in a previous article, this Diablo IV build will focus on ice abilities. Nevertheless, here the idea will be to place the Blizzard skill at the heart of the spell rotation. And as its name does not indicate, it will really allow you to melt the life of the bosses at very high speed. If you’re a Sorcerer and you’ve got gold for a respec, it’s definitely worth a shot.
Active skills to use
- Frost Nova
- Severe cold
- ice armor
Gameplay du build Blizzard
- Teleportation is the essential spell for all Sorcerer builds in the game. Indeed, they will generally be very mobile in the area, but the downside is that they are very fragile. SO, they need this spell to be able to reposition themselves in the event of a bad position.
- Frost Nova is this time an offensive target spell that will take the form of a big AoE that will not only freeze enemies in front of you for several seconds. But on top of that, once evolved, the spell will inflict vulnerability, which will be very strong!
- Blizzard is an ability that, as the name suggests, will summon a Blizzard around you for a duration of 8 seconds. This duration can also be extended by 4 seconds if you have enough mana. Finally, know that skill damage will be increased on frozen enemieswhich works great in combos with Frost Nova.
- Intense Cold is an ultimate ability that will not only inflict damage, but will also allow you to protect yourself. Indeed, for 4 seconds, you simply become invulnerable! When evolved, Intense Cold leaves a barrier and reduces your cooldowns.
- Frostbolt is not necessarily the most profitable skill of this build, but it is the basic one that will notably allow you to freeze your enemies if you ever hit them several times. Moreover, once evolved, it will allow you to regain mana by hitting frozen enemies.
- Finally, Ice Armor is one of the defensive spells of this kit, because the goal will still be to be able to survive a few attacks. This spell then guarantees you a barrier that will also convert 5% of the damage you inflict while it’s active!
Skill tree – Talent points to put (up to level 50)
- Teleportation → Enhanced Teleportation → Blazing Teleportation
- Frost Nova → Empowered Frost Nova → Mystical Frost Nova
- Blizzard → Blizzard renforcé → Blizzard the magic
- Intense Cold → Primal Intense Cold → Supreme Intense Cold
- Frostbolt → Empowered Frostshard → Sparkling Frostbolt
- Ice Armor → Reinforced Ice Armor
- Ice Shard
- frozen orb
- Enchantment: Ice Shard then Frozen Orb
Final optimization details for this Blizzard Sorcerer build
But then, with this build, what are the traits we are going to look for in priority? Well, of course it’s intelligence. Except that traits like +x% to ice damage or even a reduction in recharge times will also be very effective.
Finally, damage to vulnerable enemies can be a very good choice. Finally, before leaving us, let’s see together which gems you should equip on this build according to the different slots that will be given to you in game:
- Weapons: Emerald for damage to vulnerable enemies
- Armor: Rubies for hit points
- Jewelry: Skull for armor
Summary of all our guides and tips for Diablo 4