Solution of subjects BAC 2023 autumn session test of your choice. The date of August 18th comes with a new challenge for the 12th grade graduates, the test of choice within the Baccalaureate 2023. Find out in the following lines how to solve the subjects.
Solution of subjects BAC 2023 autumn session test of your choice
Grade XII graduates who did not obtain a passing grade in the summer session of the Baccalaureate or those who did not present themselves have another chance in the autumn session. The second session began on August 16 with the written exam in Romanian language and literature.
On August 17, the mandatory profile test took place – mathematics or history, and on August 21, the Mother Tongue test is scheduled. The final results are displayed on August 25.
On August 18, the exam will be held to choose the profile, and students can choose from the following: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Philosophy, Geography, Informatics, Logic, argumentation and communication, Sociology and Psychology. The solutions to the topics will be published on Playtech.ro as soon as the first information appears.
In total, almost 34,000 candidates registered for this BAC session, of which around 11,000 are from past generations. At the same time, according to the Ministry of Education, this year the fewest students in the last 18 years enrolled.
Read also: BAC subjects 2023 autumn session in mathematics and history. What did the students have to solve?
Major changes to the fall session of the Baccalaureate 2023
This autumn’s baccalaureate is the first to be digitized in the entire country. Ligia Deca, the Minister of Education, stated that she wants to digitize the assessment for all national exams.
“A huge step, which the education system really needs. We will no longer transport papers from one county to another for assessment, the risk of errors is considerably reduced when transcribing the notes from the slip to the paper or from the paper to the application, in order to display them.
These are just a few of the benefits of digitized assessment. I add the fact that the papers are assigned automatically and randomly to evaluator teachers from a county other than the county where the candidates come from, with one click,” the Minister of Education wrote on his Facebook page.
Also, the Secretary of State Florian Lixandru stated, on TVR, that “the Ministry of Education has purchased the platform on which the digitized assessment will be carried out (…) we are going to extend the digitized assessment to the autumn session of the baccalaureate exam in all exam centers in the country.”
Read also: BAC subjects 2023 autumn session in mathematics. The topics have been published. What did the students have to solve?
Baccalaureate calendar 2023 autumn session
- July 17-24, 2023: Registration of candidates for the second exam session, including candidates who have passed the qualifying exams;
- August 7-8, 2023: Evaluation of oral communication skills in Romanian – test A;
- August 8, 2023: Assessment of oral communication skills in the mother tongue – test B;
- August 9, 2023: Digital skills assessment – sample D;
- August 10-11, 2023: Assessment of language skills in a language of international circulation – sample C;
- August 16, 2023: Romanian language and literature – test Ea) – written test;
- August 17, 2023: Mandatory profile test – Ec test) – written test;
- August 18, 2023: Test to choose the profile and specialization – Ed test) – written test;
- August 21, 2023: Mother tongue and literature – test Eb) – written test;
- August 25, 2023: Displaying the results of the written tests (until 12:00) and submitting appeals (12:00 – 18:00);
- August 26 – 28, 2023: Resolution of appeals;
- August 29, 2023: Display of final results.