Starfield has not finished revealing all its secrets and today we reveal to you how to collect a high quality space suit very early in the game.
How to Easily Collect a Complete Mark I Suit in Starfield
Starfield is a game like Bethesda has been making for years, with its share of surprises, but also zaniness. And if you’ve just started the game, know that there is a very simple and quick way to collect a rare combination.
The spacesuit is on a mannequin in a window in the dressing room, so it is accessible very early in the game. The problem is that you have to be at “Master” level in lockpicking to open the window, which is not possible from the start of the game. But a Reddit player discovered a very easy trick to get it for free and easily!
- Go to the Lodge in New Atlantis City
- Open the first door on the right which leads to the basement (you must have joined Constellation)
- Go into the hallway and take the first right then straight ahead
- Go to the window with the mannequin on the left
- Place the pointer on the thin crack that exists between the door and the window until you see “Mannequin” displayed.
- Press “Open” and steal the suit and helmet
And there you have it, you now have the space suit, the helmet and a high quality bag without having to make the slightest effort. It all depends on this small crack to be found in the glass and which allows you to select the mannequin inside. You’ll have to play carefully with the cursor to place it correctly, but collecting a complete Mark I pack at the start of the game is definitely a reward well worth the effort!
Les guides Starfield