The nominations for the Game Awards 2023 are finally here! As every year, these choices are the subject of several controversies, JV Fast returns to these and explains to you how the selections work.
Like every year, the nominations for the Game Awards make people react! Some fans are offended that one game is nominated while others will be stunned when another isn’t. This often results in nominations that are somewhat unbalanced. We explain all this to you in the JV Fast. The same goes for the winners’ votes. The public’s online choices only count for 10% of the votes while the jury’s opinion counts for the remaining 90%. We also criticize the titles of certain categories which seem vague.