Meteorologists forecast lower temperatures than usual for the end of November and the first ten days of December.
Week of 20/11/2023 – 27/11/2023
– The thermal values will be higher than the specific ones for this week in the southern regions and locally in the central ones, and in the rest they will be generally close to the normal ones.
– The rainfall regime will be locally excessive in the southwestern and northern regions, as well as in the eastern extremity of the country, and in the rest it will generally be close to the normal one for this interval.
Week of 27.11.2023 – 04.12.2023
– Average temperatures will be lower than normal for this period throughout the country, but with a slightly more pronounced negative thermal deviation in the mountainous areas.
– The amounts of precipitation will be excessive in the southern and southeastern parts of the country, as well as in the central regions, but especially the mountainous areas, and in the rest they will be generally close to the normal ones for this interval.
Week 04.12.2023 – 11.12.2023
– The average air temperature will have lower values than normal for this period, in all regions.
– The rainfall regime will be close to the normal one for this interval, at the level of the entire country.
Week 11/12/2023 – 18/12/2023
– Average thermal values will be around those specific for this week, throughout Romania.
– The amounts of precipitation estimated for this period will have a slightly deficient tendency in all regions.
Editor: Bianca Chirilă